All management professionals and authors agree that “control” is a key function of management. The manager is further assisted by various approaches to apply this control. Monitoring is a key control mechanism for project managers. This, besides other control approaches, will ensure quality, timeliness and efficiency of the project.
We come up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required monitoring and control skills. This comprehensive five-day training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of monitoring skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
This training will help you to learn:
- Why managers need to monitor
- What is the key principles of monitoring
- What monitoring does not give us
- How to make practical and relevant tools for your monitoring needs
- What to do with monitoring findings
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
This course is useful for project managers, officers and any person involved in project management.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch and refreshments one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
Not included in the fee are: Visa Costs, Airfare cost, Accommodation, Travel Insurance, Dinner and any personal expense of the participant.