This practical course will prepare you for an exciting career in Development Programs Management (including health, social welfare, education, and rural economic development). Best practices and lessons learned with internationally recommended strategies for economic evaluation will be discussed with industry trainers who are experts in the industry.
The specific objectives of the training program are the following:
- To introduce the basic and fundamental aspects of the main methods used in the economic evaluation of public health interventions
- To familiarize some recent advances in the use of methods for the economic evaluation of public health interventions, and apply them to a number of case studies.
- To provide practical skills on decision analysis and modeling techniques of decision analysis and Markov models that compare healthcare programs
- To introduce the concepts of critical appraisal and research protocol of economic evaluation studies, including interpreting results
This training will help you to:
- Understand how to design economic evaluations
- Understand cost of illness studies and their use in the health system
- Understand various types of economic evaluations, including cost-effectiveness analysis
- Understand the uses and main features of economic modeling of public health interventions
- Undertake an economic evaluation, including ability to conduct sensitivity analysis to assess the robustness of evaluation results
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for public sector professionals as well as organizations that implement government relevant projects. All levels of management, executives and team leaders, consultants and project managers can benefit from this course.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant. We can offer travel support at additional cost.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.