As a manager at any level of an organization, or any department, you will need to work with a team. That emerges the need for two sets of skills: 1) managing your team, and 2) building on their capabilities. The modern day manager has to be equipped with the skills of human resources management and talent management, which will help managers get the best out of their people.
This comprehensive training workshop offers a unique, affordable, cost-effective opportunity for learners to ensure they meet the competitive market demands of modern HRM skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
This training will help you to:
- Understand the principles of Human Resource Management
- Learn how an organization should manage its Human Resources
- Confidently recruit the right person with the right package of benefits
- Use workforce planning
- Use the most effective recruitment options and modern tools
- Understand Human Resources development and its benefits
- Use planning need-based training and coaching programs
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who Should Attend:
This course benefits all levels of management, executives, team leaders, HR Managers, Front line and Middle Managers, Consultants, and HR Specialists who wish to increase their knowledge in this area. The course also benefits HR consultants and freelancers whose job is to consult in recruitment and HRM.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.