Emotional intelligence (EI) is one of the most important components of a successful career. As the history of EI stands, it focuses on success, which is different from knowledge and qualifications. EI has been proven to be a more important factor of success in life than IQ.
This course will provide you with skills to master EI competencies and benefit from it in your professional and personal life. This course focuses more on personal use and individual benefits of EI. There is another course on same subject that focuses on leadership and the use of EI for a leadership career and a well performing team.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
By the end of this course, participants will have competency in:
- Knowing what is success and why people fail
- How to maximize benefits from your knowledge and skills
- Understanding the emotions and emotional intelligence
- Improving management of their emotions
What Participants Receive?
- Certified Accordemy Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
This course is useful for managers who wish to improve their leadership and self development capabilities. EI is supportive power that enhances the performance capacity of every professional. It does not require any specific management role or level.
Who should attend?
This course is useful for managers who wish to improve their leadership and self development capabilities. EI is supportive power that enhances the performing capacity of every professional. It does not require any specific management role or level.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.